We have had an awesome time as part of the Chad Valley Play Panel and have been given the opportunity to review some great toys.
Here are a few of those we didn't review on the blog as well as our Top 5 of their current spring selection.
First up they sent us this amazing 6 in 1 Multi Games Table, the kids have loved playing with it and to be fair the adults have enjoyed a few games of pool too.
With darts, a bean bag toss game, push hockey, football and a target game this for me will be the perfect summer toy, we can easily take it outside and play with it well into the evening.
We were sent a rather wonderful Designabear Bunny who comes with clothes you can dress them up in, my daughter loves it and it is super soft and cuddly.
On to our Top 5 from their new 2018 ranges though....
1. My children absolutely love playing out in our garden, my daughter especially loves making potions and mud pies so this Mud Pie Kitchen would be perfect for her. I have seen people make these kinds of things but if you are a bit inept with a hammer and nails like me then this may be for you. - £99.99
2. And for summer picnics and a place to hide and play with toys how about this fab Wigwam Playhouse, at well over a meter and a half tall it is the perfect size for little and not so little children. - £29.99
3. My children are maybe a bit old for this now but I know once upon a time they'd of spent hours playing with little farm animals, building a farm and making all of the animal noises. A set of 50 pieces means you have everything you need to create your own farm scene. - £11.99
4. Should we get some sunshine this year (crosses fingers, toes and everything possible) then this fabulous water sprayer will come in handy, the kids love being sprayed with the hose pipe but I must admit it gets a little tedious after a while holding it. This is great to get them jumping about whilst spraying them too.
5. And finally we love this table top football table, great fun for all the family in all weathers. Not only is this the perfect rainy day activity but it also would make a great party game too.
And finally, you can win £75 to spend on making your own spring fun by entering the competition below. T&Cs apply
a Rafflecopter giveaway